Privacy and cookies policy
For the purposes of this Policy, the following meanings of the following terms are used:
- Administrator Magdalena Fabritius – the owner of the website. Contact with the
- Administrator is possible via: e-mail: email@example.com
- Website – a website available at magdalenafabritius.com
- User – any entity that browses the content of the Website.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (Journal of Laws UE.L.2016.119.1).
- The administrator of the User’s personal data within the meaning of the GDPR and the Personal Data Protection Act is the Administrator.
- The Administrator processes personal data respecting the following principles:
– based on a legal basis and in accordance with the law (legalism);
– reliably and honestly (reliability);
– in a transparent manner for the data subject (transparency);
– for specific purposes (minimization);
– respecting the principle of adequacy;
– with care for the correctness of the data (correctness);
– no longer than necessary (temporality);
– ensuring adequate data security (security).
- The User may provide his personal data to the Administrator using the forms available on the Website, in particular the newsletter subscription form and the contact form.
- The legal basis for the processing of Users’ personal data is the User’s voluntary, specific, informed and unambiguous consent expressed using the appropriate form on the Website.
- Personal data will be processed:
– for contact purposes, in order to respond to a message sent directly by e-mail or via a form based on the implementation of the legitimate interest of the Personal Data Administrator related to the need to respond;
– for marketing purposes, in the case of subscribing to the newsletter;
– in order to perform the order, based on the concluded contract;
– for the purposes of commenting on materials posted on the Website on the basis of the legitimate interest related to the possibility of commenting on the content of the Website;
– for statistical and analytical purposes and monitoring traffic on the Website using cookies, based on the implementation of the Administrator’s legitimate interest related to the proper
– operation and functioning of the Website and conducting traffic analysis on the website.
- Personal data may also be processed in cases where the Administrator is authorized to process personal data on the basis of legal provisions or for the purpose of implementing a contract concluded between the parties.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the survey form and in the e-mail message are processed in order to perform the contract concluded remotely. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to conclude a contract with the Administrator. These data will be processed for the duration of the order and the fulfillment of statutory obligations incumbent on the Administrator (e.g. tax and accounting), as well as in the event of claims.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the newsletter subscription form are processed in order to provide the newsletter service containing
information about news on the blog, organized webinars as well as offers for services offered by the Administrator. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to subscribe and receive the newsletter. Data processing is carried out on the basis of a contract (legal basis of Article 6(1)(b) of the GDPR) concluded using the newsletter subscription form. The User may terminate the agreement by unsubscribing according to the instructions contained in each Newsletter or by sending an appropriate statement to the Administrator’s e-mail address.
- Personal data provided to the Administrator by the User as part of the contact form are processed in order to respond to the inquiry sent via the form. Providing personal data by the User is voluntary, but necessary for the User to receive a response. Data processing for thispurpose is carried out on the basis of a legitimate interest pursued by the administrator (Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR). These data will be processed until the end of correspondence and 2 years after its completion.
- The Administrator may entrust personal data to other entities with the help of which he achieves the goals indicated in the previous points (e.g. companies providing hosting service and an accounting company).
- The User’s personal data will not be transferred to recipients from third countries or international organizations that do not provide an adequate level of protection. The appropriate level of protection must be confirmed by an appropriate decision of the European Commission or other binding legal instrument.
- The Administrator guarantees the confidentiality of all personal data provided to him.
DATA RECIPIENTS AND INTENTION TO TRANSFER DATA TO COUNTRIES OUTSIDE THE EEA OR INTERNATIONAL ORGANIZATION
- The recipients of personal data are:
- an entity providing software to analyze the traffic on our website (e.g. Google Analytics or Universal Analytics);
- online payment intermediaries;
- if a free consultation is arranged, the data will be transferred to the entity providing meeting planning software;
- if the User subscribes to the newsletter, the data will be transferred to the entity running the newsletter;
- if you add a comment on the website, the data will be transferred to the entity operating the comments module.
- Users’ data is not transferred to a country outside the EEA or to an international
DATA STORAGE PERIOD
- In the case of providing data in a message sent by e-mail or via a form, personal data will be processed until a request for their removal or objection to processing is submitted, as well as in the case of the fulfillment of the Administrator’s legitimate interest.
- In the case of subscribing to the newsletter, the data will be processed until the subscription is withdrawn.
- If a comment is left under the available material, the data will be processed until the comment is removed.
- In connection with data processing, you have the following rights:
- access to data content
- the right to rectify, delete, limit processing,
- the right to transfer data,
- the right to object,
- the right to withdraw consent to their processing at any time and in any form, unless the data processing takes place in order to perform the contract by the Administrator, in order for the Administrator to fulfill its legal obligations towards state institutions or in order to pursue the Administrator’s legitimate interests.
2. What are cookies?
A cookie is a small simple file that is sent along with pages of this website and stored by your browser on the hard drive of your computer or another device. The information stored therein may be returned to our servers or to the servers of the relevant third parties during a subsequent visit.
3. What are scripts?
A script is a piece of program code that is used to make our website function properly and interactively. This code is executed on our server or on your device.
4. What is a web beacon?
A web beacon (or a pixel tag) is a small, invisible piece of text or image on a website that is used to monitor traffic on a website. In order to do this, various data about you is stored using web beacons.
5.1 Technical or functional cookies
Some cookies ensure that certain parts of the website work properly and that your user preferences remain known. By placing functional cookies, we make it easier for you to visit our website. This way, you do not need to repeatedly enter the same information when visiting our website and, for example, the items remain in your shopping cart until you have paid. We may place these cookies without your consent.
5.2 Statistics cookies
We use statistics cookies to optimize the website experience for our users. With these statistics cookies we get insights in the usage of our website. We ask your permission to place statistics cookies.
5.3 Marketing/Tracking cookies
Marketing/Tracking cookies are cookies or any other form of local storage, used to create user profiles to display advertising or to track the user on this website or across several websites for similar marketing purposes.
5.4 Social media
On our website, we have included content from Facebook and Instagram to promote web pages (e.g. “like”, “pin”) or share (e.g. “tweet”) on social networks like Facebook and Instagram. This content is embedded with code derived from Facebook and Instagram and places cookies. This content might store and process certain information for personalized advertising.
Please read the privacy statement of these social networks (which can change regularly) to read what they do with your (personal) data which they process using these cookies. The data that is retrieved is anonymized as much as possible. Facebook and Instagram are located in the United States.
6. Placed cookies
7.1 Manage your consent settingsFunctionalAlways activeStatisticsStatisticsMarketingMarketing
8. Enabling/disabling and deleting cookies
You can use your internet browser to automatically or manually delete cookies. You can also specify that certain cookies may not be placed. Another option is to change the settings of your internet browser so that you receive a message each time a cookie is placed. For more information about these options, please refer to the instructions in the Help section of your browser.
Please note that our website may not work properly if all cookies are disabled. If you do delete the cookies in your browser, they will be placed again after your consent when you visit our website again.
9. Your rights with respect to personal data
You have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- You have the right to know why your personal data is needed, what will happen to it, and how long it will be retained for.
- Right of access: You have the right to access your personal data that is known to us.
- Right to rectification: you have the right to supplement, correct, have deleted or blocked your personal data whenever you wish.
- If you give us your consent to process your data, you have the right to revoke that consent and to have your personal data deleted.
- Right to transfer your data: you have the right to request all your personal data from the controller and transfer it in its entirety to another controller.
- Right to object: you may object to the processing of your data. We comply with this, unless there are justified grounds for processing.
10. Final provisions and contact details
The Privacy and Cookies Policy of the www.magdalenafabritius.com Website may be subject to changes which may be affected by the development of Internet technology, changes in the law on the protection of personal data and the development of the Website. Any changes will be communicated to the Users immediately in a visible and understandable way.
11. Contact details